Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for Service training teaches and prepares change agents and leaders within an organization to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma in order to achieve breakthrough business improvement results time after time.
This Black Belt for Service and manufacturing course provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Courseware focuses on concepts and applications specifically geared towards service and manufacturing processes such as financial services, distribution, retail, hospitality/service segments, administrative, insurance, and many others. Every participant will learn how to meet its company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Participants will be able to apply what they’ve learned in the class to a organizational project assigned to them by their management sponsor.
Attendees will also learn how to direct Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills. This course is conducted in four 5-day sessions with approximately four weeks between sessions.
- Intermediate-level familiarity with laptop computers.
- Basic college-level algebra (helpful for statistics applications).
- Management-approved business improvement project that will provide a bottom-line business improvement to the organization by $100,000 or greater.
- LSSA’s Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Printed course manuals for all two weeks of training.
- A copy of The Black Belt Memory Jogger book.
Who Should Attend
Participants typically come from finance, quality and business operations and all functions. Participants are traditionally well versed in all aspects of their jobs and are effective project facilitators.