Visual management is the establishment of a workplace where performance conditions can be understood by sight. Visual Management Board (VMB) is one type of visual management were team can monitor and control their performance. During the daily management huddle using VMB, problem areas are easily captured and highlighted so employees can take immediate action to resolve these areas. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the process can see what is happening, identify errors, and tell if performance is out of the target.
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
- Identify which visual management types they can use in their area
- Identify their KPIs
- Know how to build their VMBs
- Know how to conduct the daily huddle
- Know how to control and improve their performance and achieve their KPIs
- Why use Visual Management?
- Types of Visuals
- Elements of Visual Performance Management Process
- How to establish VMB?
- Visual Management example
- Quality Checklist for Visual Managements
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisors, mid-level management and executives.