- Vision, Mission and Values are the Foundation for the Strategy
- In order to develop a strategy, first an organization must affirm its Vision, Mission and Values
Usually, the top leadership / Executive team develop these elements that set the direction and agreed upon context for strategy development
- With these foundational principles and a strategic direction developed, a strategy game plan is formulated “the how”
What is a Vision
- Vision provides guidelines regarding the future direction of an organization, it answers the question, “where are we going?”
- A vision statement answers the questions “What will our business look like in 5 to 10 years from now?” A strategic vision is a roadmap of a company’s future – the direction it is headed, the customer focus it should have, the market position it should try to occupy, the business activities to be pursued, and the capabilities it plans to develop.
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)