Statistics and statistical methods play a major role in the work environment. It is very important that people are comfortable with reading statistics and using statistical methods in their daily work environment. Statistics is also an important tool within the Six Sigma toolbox for effective Six Sigma implementation. This specially customized 1-day training will give participants the fundamental knowledge and understanding of basic statistics and statistical methods.
The training will enable participants to understand and appreciate the fundamentals of statistics and statistical methods and to equip them with the knowledge and skills to be able to perform basic data analysis in their daily work environment.
1. Basic Descriptive Statistics
- Numerical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
2. Assessing and handling of Normality of Data
3. Confidence Intervals
4. Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) (both continuous and attribute MSA)
5. Capability Analysis
6. Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
7. Hypothesis Test for Mean
- 1 and 2 Sample Test (t & Z test)
- Handling Non-normal data
- Data Transformation
- Non-parametric test
- Power and Sample Size Calculation
8. Hypothesis Test for Variation
- 1 Sample Chi-sq Test
- 2 Sample F Test
- Multiple sample – Bartlett’s and Levene’s Test
Contact us now and our friendly customer service consultants will be in touch with you to design the best Lean Six Sigma consulting & training program that is tailored to your requirements.
Duration: 1 Day